I made this list right after my birthday in July and never got around to posting it. I got a bit of inspiration from Erica’s birthday post. Its never too late!
Have I made any progress? Maybe.
For those who can’t read my handwriting, here is what I listed:
1. Learn to dye my own hair (I’ve attempted this!)
2. Blog more, at least once a week. (I’m blogging more than usual, I would say, but I don’t know if its once a week.)
3. Keep riding my bike. 100 miles. (With school starting and it getting darker early, this has not been happening).
4. Lose at least 20 more pounds. No gaining! (Too afraid to look at the scale to check my progress.)
5. Use my real camera more often. (Nope, this has not happened.)
6. Go on a real vacation. Somewhere new.
7. Stay in school. (I’m trying.)
8. Acquire a part-time job.
9. Make at least 2 new real life friends.
10. Walk Oscar more, he needs it.
11. Paint, draw, & doodle. Create. (This is happening more often.)
12. Explore my city. (Not as much as I would like.)
13. Read at least five books. (DONE!)
14. Journal. (I’ve been doing this more frequently than normal.)
15. Go to NYC at least twice.
16. Minimize my crap.
17. Learn to make macarons (I’ve tried once, but was not successful.)
18. Go to 1 concert, at least.
19. Go to a bar alone, twice a month.
20. Don’t be a chicken.
21. Learn to be ok with doing things alone.
22. Paint downstairs.
23. Focus on the positive. (It is a struggle.)
24. Make 2 new mixes. (I’ve made one!)
25. Find more penpals (I’ve definitely done this.)
26. Volunteer at an animal shelter (I am in the process of doing this.)
27. Keep going to the Sunday farmer’s market (I’ve failed at this one.)
28. Learn a new hairstyle.
29. Try 10 new recipes.
30. Get a pet fish.