2014 was honestly one of the worst years of my life. I am glad its over. I’m hoping 2015 will be better, but I’m not holding my breath.
– Left Oregon. Drove cross-country to South Carolina. Stayed there a week, visited Asheville while I was there, and then came home to Baltimore.
– Got sick and wanted nothing but strawberry milk.
– Visited the AVAM & Federal Hill.
– Played a lot of Takenoko.
– Lots of snow.
– Half priced strawberry gummy bears.
– Lava lamp.
– Got my hair did.
– Took a tour of the Bromo Seltzer Tower.
– Went to NYC.
– Saturday afternoons spent at the Owl Bar.
– Took a tour of Union Brewery.
– Went to the Japanese Street Festival in DC.
– Got just because roses.
– Went to South Carolina & Myrtle Beach.
– Discovered a live bat in my parents’ toilet.
– Got my hair done. Wildberry Poptart.
– Went to Brew at the Zoo.
– Learned how to give Oscar a haircut at home.
– Took Oscar to the park a lot.
– Got a mini grill.
– Applied to CCBC & Financial Aid assistance.
– Went to the Farmers’ Market for the first time.
– Got a bike for my birthday.
– Turned 30.
– Had the best birthday dinner at Woodberry Kitchen.
– Baked myself a birthday cake.
– Got my hair did. Rainbow.
– Back went out, ended up going to the ER. Worst week and a half of my life.
– My sister came to visit.
– Drove my sister home to SC.
– Went to my first Orioles game.
– Went to my first Yelp Elite event.
– Started school.
– Got a new pair of glasses from Bonlook.
– Went to the Sunflower fields.
– Went to Dogfest courtesty of Yelp.
– Saw Future Islands for free at Hampdenfest while being groped up by a stranger.
– Went to Crafty Bastards in DC.
– Discovered Otterbein cookies.
– Obsessed with the combo of pineapple, Canadian bacon, & banana peppers.
– My iPhone died and I stopped taking daily photos as a result.
– Went to a book club meeting.
– Went to a Yelp event on a pirate ship for Halloween.
– Got my hair did.
– Hung out with Mary and made some guerilla art.
– Made Thanksgiving dinner for James & I.
– Played a lot of Wow.
– Skipped a lot of school.
– Got my new iPhone 6 after being phone-less for 3 weeks.
– Put up my Christmas tree and decorations a week before Thanksgiving!
– Went to DC to try on a pair of boots. Got some of the best macarons I’ve ever had!
– Finals. Ended up with 3 A’s & 1 C.
– Spent 12 days in South Carolina.
– Ate all the comfort foods.
– Did a lot of shopping with my Mom.
– Spent a day in Asheville with Star. She asked me to be her bridesmaid. <3
– Went out to dinner at the Mellow Mushroom with my mom, sister, big George, & baby Georgie.
Books I’ve read in 2014:
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
When You Reach Me
Carnet de Voyage
Packing for Mars
Dress Your Family in Corduroy
Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk
Speaker for the Dead
Shows I’ve watched in 2014:
Sons of Anarchy
My Mad Fat Diary
House of Cards
Movies & things longer than a TV show I’ve watched:
The Muppet Movie
Silver Lining Playbook
American Ham: Nick Offerman
Guardians of the Galaxy
The One I Love
Email Order Bride
John Waters: This Filthy World
Top 5 tracks of 2014
Future Islands – Balance
Typhoon – Artificial Light
Spoon – Got Nuffin
Washed Out – Feel it All Around
Why? – Strawberries