Its hard to believe January is already gone. Not a lot was really accomplished this month. Too many sads and anxieties and then there was the blizzard that left me stuck in the house for almost an entire 7 days.
– Bought some new nail polish for the first time in a couple of years.
– Got into the habit of writing in my journal, almost daily.
– Caught a cold of some sort.. which is still slightly lingering.
– Saw a double rainbow.
– Tried a new restaurant – Iron Rooster.
– Snow. A lot of it. Buried.
– Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.
– Shoveled Snow for the first time in my life.
– Registered for classes, but I still can’t decide if its a good idea.
– Played a lot of WoW.
– Watched a lot of Degrassi.
– Started the show “Pretty Little Liars”.
– Read the book, “Hyperbole and a Half”.
– Got a brand new box of crayons.
– Sour Gummy Hearts.
– Listened to this song a million times.