I had originally written this out a few days ago but something happened and it didn’t post. Didn’t even save a draft. It was lame.
– Obsessed with chicken wings. Could not stop eating them for whatever reason. I normally don’t like these.
– Drew a Bird for Draw a Bird Day. This year I chose the Kirtland Warbler.
– Got my first water color set.
– Acquired a bike rack for my car finally.
– Picked up some gouache paints and fell in love.
– Strawberries & Ricotta.
– Tried B Doughnut for the first time. It was ok. Nothing compares to a Hot N Ready Krispy Kreme.
– First Farmers Market visit of the year.
– Painted a bunch of stuff.
– Spent most nights awake and the days asleep.