August was kinda butts for me, but that was how I essentially felt all summer. I didn’t really leave the house much, but I did on occasion.
– Finally made it to the farmer’s market – got some fresh veggies and tried a Blacksauce Kitchen for the first time.
– I made a really amazing fresh tomato sauce for pasta. It blew me away with flavor. I wanted to cry because it was so good.
– Watermelon obsessed.
– Attended a Yelp event in Towson at this newly built, fancy apartment building. I hung out in a hammock for the majority of the time while I was there.
– Took Oscar to the vet finally for shots and to check on a lump on his back which thankfully turned out to not be cancer.
– Tried Ravage Deli for the first time.
– Painting more. Even if its just swirly abstract stuff.
– I got super sick with a stomach bug. It had me out of commission for a few days.
– Tried poutine for the first time. I enjoyed it.
– Went to IKEA twice, got two new raskog carts.
– Got new hair: back to boring brown for now.
– Went to the art store and got supplies for school.
– Lots of video chatting.
– Made milkshakes with cotton candy grapes.