Things my roommate does that I hate #1

8 Nov

1. Shuts the bathroom door and leaves the light on when he isn’t in there making me think he is in there and I sit around and wait and nobody ever comes out. I don’t want to knock on the door or open it because HELLO ANXIETY ABOUT EVERYTHING. So I sit around and wait and wait and end up just peeing in a mixing bowl.

2. Drinking my beer and not replacing it.

3. Eating my food and not replacing it.

4. Being weird and hiding out in his room for a couple of weeks at at time. It seems like he is almost avoiding me at times.

5. Not cashing my rent check immediately.

Ok that is all for now.

6 Responses to “Things my roommate does that I hate #1”

1. Erica November 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM #

Are you not with your man anymore?! I thought you stopped blogging so I didn’t resubscribe when I moved over to BlogLovin’ and now I feel like I missed something big out of your life. Congratulations on your weight loss this far (pictures!) and tell your roommate to stop being a dick (stealing food and beverages).
    Erica recently posted..Woodrow Has A Bow Tie

• Panduh November 9, 2013 at 1:55 PM #

I blog on rare occasions these days. I left Baltimore this summer to move to Portland, Oregon. I am pretty much on my own at this point.
      Thanks, still losing weight. I am down 31 pounds as of yesterday’s weigh-in. Maybe I should post a before & recent picture?

2. Kristi November 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM #

I would be guilty of number 4. When I lived with my sister, I spent the majority of the time in my room. Not to avoid her, but just because I keep to myself and I was perfectly content there.

The other stuff would annoy the hell out of me -_- so glad I don’t have a room mate. I have a husband, but I can at least yell at him if I need to lol.

• Panduh November 12, 2013 at 8:24 PM #

I don’t mind him hiding out, but sometimes when I need to tell him to move his laundry out of the dryer or if I need something, it would be nice to not have to wait on that rare moment when he is not in his room.

3. Erin November 24, 2013 at 12:40 AM #

Yeah I hate #1!
    That would drive me up the wall.

I don’t know how you deal with that.

4. Kirsten December 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM #

I had a really weird roommate that would always stay in her room. For days at a time I would not see her then she would pop out and I would be like “Oh I didn’t know you were here!”. It got so often that I would be concerned something was wrong.

I hated the bathroom thing too. She would leave the light on which you could clearly see under the door so I would knock, and despite being in her bedroom right across the hall from the bathroom door do you think she would open her bedroom door (or even yell) to let me know no one was in the bathroom? Nope… made me so mad.

I never want a room mate again. (Boyfriend not included.)
    Kirsten recently posted..I hate gift wrapping. Merry Christmas!